- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- Five years relevant continuous work experience in finance and administrative functions (at least 3 years proven experience with donor funded projects).
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and preparation of financial reports and budget variance analysis.
- High integrity, strong result orientation and drive for excellence and initiative taking.
- Fluency in both oral and written English will be vital since all the reporting and correspondence will be carried out in English
- Work experience with MS Office applications is a must.