- Education: University degree in Industrial engineering, Environmental engineering, Chemical engineering, Telecommunication engineering.
- Experience in the environmental situation in Palestine
- Aware of the existing environmental laws and regulations in Palestine
- Knowledge about pollution measurement and relevant equipment
- Ability to take samples and analyse data related to industrial pollution
- Good reporting, archiving and documentation skills
- Good communication and inter-relation skills
- Ability to engage in extensive field work
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Work experience with MS Office applications is a must.